We are happy to accept returns of our products, but (unless there is a fault) we really hope you’ll think twice before sending anything back. Returns are a big part of the fashion industry’s uneasy relationship with the environment, from transport emissions, to wasted packaging, to the need to dispose of items that are returned unfit for resale. We’ve gone to great efforts to make the sizing information on our website as accurate as possible, with the hope of ensuring a poor fit is never an issue. Nevertheless, if you do need to send something back, please review the policy below.
We accept returns that meet the following criteria (and the other terms of this policy):
- You must contact us to request a return within 20 days of the date on which you receive your order (unless the item is faulty)
- You must know your order number
- The item you are returning must be unworn and unwashed and have all original labels intact. All hygiene liners must be untampered with and the returned product must satisfy our commitment to impeccable hygiene. This might not be a requirement if the item is faulty, depending on the type of fault; please contact us to discuss this.
- The item must be returned in its original packaging
- To request a return, please first contact us at email@example.com within the 20-day period mentioned above, providing your order number and the reason for requesting the return. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted nor eligible for a refund.
- We will contact you with the details of how to return the item. We recommend you use a secure delivery service, since we cannot accept liability for any damages to, or loss of, items while in transit back to us.
- Once we have received and inspected your returned item, we will contact you to confirm whether you are eligible for a refund.
- Refunds will be credited to your original payment card within 10 business days of the refund being approved.
We accept returns on sale items and products bought with gift cards, but such items are non-refundable. If any such item is found to be defective, you will be offered a credit note of equivalent value.
We must reserve the right to refuse returns of items that are found, upon receipt, to fail our hygiene standards (regardless of whether the above returns criteria is met). Accordingly, please keep your existing underwear on (and any hygiene liner in place) when trying on any garment, and do not allow perfumes, lotions, deodorants, or anything else that might leave a mark or scent, to come into contact with the product.
Shipping costs on returns
As you know, we don’t charge shipping costs on deliveries, but we do have to in respect of returns (unless a product is proved to be defective). The cost of the return postage will be deducted prior to sending any refund.